Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wide Awake!

What a cold morning everyone! Good day! I just got home from the bar, and I still can't sleep yet. I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2. I'm craving for coffee right now. I've already finished 1 cup lately, while watching Child's Play 3 at the bar... Oh! I missed that movie. It's my favorite since I was little. Got me thinking because I have a bandmate before who just look like Chuckie, we also tagged him as Chuckie.

The streets are quite deserted this morning, there only few customers where Tez used to work. Funny thing is, Tez's partner at work...a gay person was very drunk! We were wondering if where he was because we didn't see him for hours since he and his gay friends drink a couple of rounds. We were wondering why the comfort room is lock. The bouncer ask me for the key because I was the one left in-charged since Tez was doing the dishes. He opened the door and found out, him sitting on the toilet bowl! Sleeping like a baby. The most disgusting part is he had his lips on the sink where the customers vomit! Damn.! I took some pictures, I'll upload it soon i get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment