Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Sweetest Sin

When I met her we are really the total opposite of each other. My childhood friend introduced her to me in the bar where she work as a cashier. At first she ignored me, she had a lone time with her herself... Later I've found out that she was pissed off by an old vendor who was attracted to her, I laugh it off because the guy was old...
She was a silent, serious type of person when I met her. She was not that attractive but I got her number anyway.
Few weeks past since we met, me and my ex-girlfriend broke up due to the third-party issues because she had a bigtime sugar daddy. I broke up with her through text.
I was with her in the bar when that happened, I told her I broke up with my girlfriend and then i smiled. She smiled back and didn't said a word. I cracked a joke about her being my girlfriend. She smiled, feelin' humiliated. She was feelin' shy about me in the first place til i found out from my childhood friend that this girl was attracted about me. My friend suggested me to court Tez because she was concern that i might be depressed with the break-up thing, and Tez doesn't have boyfriend for years(afraid of being heart broken). I just smiled and stared away Next thing I did for the first time, I keep texting Tez, asking her where she was and i keep on following her around. Until i have finally said the words, she's feelin' uneasy at first but finally gave in. I was just playing at her because we're not compatible... She's 4 years older than me, she's mature and responsible, and I am not. Weeks passed, i tried to ignore her, i ignored her texts. i didn't text her for a week. My friend came to me asking what's wrong, Tez is worried why I couldn't make it up to her. That evening, I finally showed up at her working place. I greeted her, she smiled at me, something like a sad smile. Then I started to explain and everything fall into place.
I said to myself, maybe she's the one I've been waiting for, a mature, decent girl. She didn't prove me wrong, our love was amazing. First time in my life, she made me feel how was it like to be loved. She's like a mother, a friend and a wife to me. Even now we've been together for almost 2 years now, Even if we have to much fighting and problems. Still I see her sincerity, the only girl who loved and accepted me for who and what I am...


Tez and I =)

No comments:

Post a Comment