Saturday, January 9, 2010

Please don't murder my faith!

I've seen so many videos about religions, demons and other kinds of stuffs. It's like a religion battle of "What is the best religion". People go turning down and discriminate. My family is a Christian, I am Christian but i don't go to church every Sunday, but that doesn't mean I'm turning my back on my own religion, I don't want to follow false beliefs because i know from myself that there's only One God to prove you all wrong, and that's our creator. I believe we won't exist without a creator, I'm not sure bout His name but I know he'll save us in any struggles and pain. It doesn't matter what we have and what we don't have now. What matters most is the afterlife. Because everything in world is just temporary. People making up stories "Based on Facts" as they say to destroy our faith.. In spite of those, IT'S JUST IGNORANCE! People using God's name for their own benefit. Satanic organization, Baphomet, and other demon stuffs makes me sick. I'm a Satan hater myself, he'll conquer us, he'll destroy us. Youtube videos about Baphomet followers is just a joke, we all know we can't get values spreading Satan's words and deeds..

No comments:

Post a Comment