Thursday, January 7, 2010

Something stupid!

Damn! Mum needs to pay for a new set of locks for our door cause i f^ckin' broke it yesterday... One for the main door, and one for the back door.. I broke it cause i lost my keys and i can't get in, i'm already late for my next class and i haven't eat my lunch yet. My conscience is killing me when i woke up this morning so decided not to take my 100pesos allowance to ease up my mum's savings in replacing the locks. I really had this hot temper, i lose my patience easily. I go to school this morning bringing only my ride fare, and some couple sticks of cigarretes to relieve hunger. I've regret how could i do such a thing... when i lose my temper i've done such things that i would regret lately. That would've never happen if i didn't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment