Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Sad Christmas...

My Christmas vacation…same ol’ boring day, everyday’s just an ordinary day.
Well, i’m not really happy about last Christmas because my sister didn’t came home because she had to work in the city for the company’s big holiday bonus. My parents didn’t have time to celebrate and i didn’t know why. Me and my girlfriend had fight that’s why Christmas didn’t turned out great for me because i was so alone. I spend the whole night crying, i was very disappointed, expecting that Christmas would be the happiest event of the year. At around 1:00 in the morning, i went out to a nearby internet shop to relieve stress and depression and gone home at 3AM. In addition to my sadness, my favorite actress Brittany Murphy died on Dec.20,2009. I was really saddened bout her death when i heard the news. I'm really having a hard time to celebrate.

But New Year turned out to be the opposite of my sadness last Christmas, my sister came home and stayed for 2 nights and 2 days. We have lots of food on the table to share for the “meja noche” and we stayed out too late and take pictures. On January 1, morning. Me, my girlfriend and her workmates spend a break on the beach to escape the pressures on the city, there we celebrated. I play couple of my favorite songs on my guitar and they sang along. We got drunk, and i got very full that i could barely stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment